Does anyone here have facebook?
I badly need help for voting. I am way behind. As in waaaaaay behind. I just want to put up a good fight and i really hope one of you guys could help me out.
Please vote for my entry. Full details and steps on how to vote can be found here
Anything I could do to return the favor, just let me know and we’ll see what we can do. :)
Hello guys! I badly need your help
I recently joined a locally held contest which will run until the end of the month, and I badly need a LOT of votes. I am way way behind. I would really appreciate it if you could vote for me. A person can vote once a day, so if you could vote for me everyday it will really help me a long way.
Here’s how to vote:
- Visit and like Caronia Philippines fan page by clicking here.
- Register on their Caronia Nail Swirl Madness App, you can simply click here.
- Once done, you now vote for my entry by clicking here. Just to make sure you’re on the right entry, mine is entitled “From Dawn Till Dusk”
Again, a daily vote will be v ery much appreciated. If I can return the favor or if there is anything that I can do for you in exchange for the votes you can message me on Facebook, ask on my Tumblr, or email me at email@example.com
Thank you very much in advance!
The Versatile Blogger Award
Just a quick post for you lovelies. :) I received this comment a while back but never got the chance to actually make a post for this.
I was nominated for “The Versatile Blogger Award”. How Cool is that?
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Simply Rins
- Wow Nails
- Janyses Nail Creations
- Alex Fenn
- Nail Crazy
- Nail Stories
- The Nailpolishaholic
- I am a crybaby.
- I wanted to go on a short vacation with my best friend / sister that is far from home.
- I wanted to visit more countries in Europe.
- I prefer to sleep with the lights on.
- I dream of becoming a famous nail blogger.
- I don’t know how to swim.
- I am a homebody. I prefer to stay home than chill out.